Monday, May 17, 2010

classes, luncheon, birthdays






hi...boy has this day flown.
well sandy,and I found ourselves posing with claudine Hellmuth at her class at Mystic paper along with 30 others...way too large a class..but we did take home some techniques to share!!!
my favorite was the vaseline/paint peeling...Lena was there...hiding from the camera but I did catch her if you look closely thru these pictures!!!

and in between I attended a luncheon with cheryl ( she cooked.I ate) along with Sharon and Judy..more friends..yes I am a lucky friend-haver..( new name I made up and of course the star.Jan.de'Atre..wonderful...fun...sharon, judy and myself! Yep, ate everything!!

the box...was a last minute birthday gift for cheryl because I have not finished her REAL birthday present...I think I started it a year ago..but heck, she will never know.........will she?

The red canvas with moms picture was a transfer..now I have to embellish...pearl necklace? lace trim? gold somewhere? transparency? I have no idea. will play with it for a while but promise it wont' go into my ' in progress' drawer!! I will finish this!

No mothers day pictures..son Johnny took them all..must remember to get out my IPHONE next time!!! But Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers! cheers.!
p.s. the class picture wasn't really for publication, but hey, we are what we are..and we were having fun!

No comments: