Friday, June 18, 2010

following nancy reyner





well you know I am following Nancy Reyner's Acrylic Revolution book...and have fallen in love with fiber paste. So far I have rusted some pieces and now I tried a stencil using the paste, removing and whalla..it did not fall apart. looks and feels just like paper. You can then embellish, emboss whatever and its easier then when stencil is on your substrate and allows you to choose exactly where to put the embellishment without realizing you don't like it after its already stenciled on your art!

I am finding using my craft paper is perfect for this, although you could use freezer paper.

WOW..what is Flapjack doing while I am sitting here quietly writing in my Artist Way journal..digging a hole??????????? nope..guess he just wanted a cool place to sit. These guys are smart!!

Well as Artist Way says...Do what delights you!!!

No comments: