Wednesday, June 23, 2010






Good Morning..say hi to Jack and Flapjack..cheryl brought scones and a playmate for flapjack..we both made out with that visit!

And mom helped me with the red tray..whoops was old and blue..now red with resin on it and some stenciling.

And got a picture of her cleaning up the sink..she was always more fun in the kitchen and she proves some things don't change with age..she loved helping me out fixing salad etc...!!

have not done a whole lot, but doing trial and error from nancy reyners book...then the ideas in the Altered Surfaces book from Golden is just making me drool..so hoping to get to some this week end.

flapjack continues to 'do what delights him'..which is just digging, playing, playing and playing. John says ' I have never walked so much..played so much..and done not much else"!!!

Mom helped me in the kitchen last week and loved it. We have forgotten just how much she CAN do..she loves wiping up the sink and helping with dinner...its sad...parts of them are old..but there is still alot of busy busy time inside that 94 and 10 month little lady! She thinks she can do anything...until she tries to get up...will say ' judy what happened, yesterday I walked to church and back'. sure mom.

my friend sandy finished another great class at Frenzy..the dog house. its adorable so soon as I figure how to get from my email...to my blog..I can share. Taking anything from my Iphone or camera is easy...just throw me something new and I have to check with my Mac lady, debbie!!!
who happens to be in London..relaxing with a broken toe! See debbie..a birthday..a year older..and the Toe gives out!

have a great week.

No comments: