Thursday, March 25, 2010

GOURMET CHEF..FOR HIRE...NANA'S BIG DAY






Busy busy. My friend..the chef...cheryl came and fixed john and I a gourmet dinner!! I guess we looked like we have not had time to eat...but actually we just pretend so she will feel sorry for us..and come and cook...and looking at the pictures you can see its not JUST cooking!!!

And..the week also brought my cousin Terry and his wife Karen from Ohio to visit their Aunt Mollie!! Mom has always been a favorite aunt to everyone...and it was great with such little time..that they stopped to see her!! It was early..so mom was still under the covers..but she
said ' oh I am so happy to see you'...so it was worth it!!

With all that I have not worked on the books much, but am showing you a picture of the clock book..with a REAL Timex..attached. I have attached it with the ribbons so it is removable to change the battery. Many hospital patients don't wear watches...or have clocks in their rooms...so I thought they would enjoy, while they are writing in their journals..to make note of the time! whatever.

I am sure all my media arties..( not sure where that came from)..have been having fun all week...I congratulate you on whatever you have created...just because I know being inspired makes the creates a perfect day!

and...nana also has some LITTLE visitors! On spring break...they decided to come to Grammie's..make popcorn..eat whatever they could find, and give nana a hug!
p.s. and my daughter-in-law, Geri, showed me how to scan..and download to my blog! So everyone had a great great visit!!!

No comments: