Thursday, March 4, 2010

Meet the boys!



good morning. thursday already. I really want to move on to some of my new projects but
thought you would like to meet my grandsons and my son danny. danny lives in Sante Fe, which is where I go to get 'unblocked and inspired'. And thats nathaniel, nikolai and brandon...as you can see Dairy Queen always is a hit!!
I also have sent you a picture of my pumpkin ..I drizzled the paint down the sides and then, drizzled resin over...added the mask just because...always seems we can't quit...I painted the plate with alcohol inks ( lesson from trish) and even covered the leaves with resin. I love working with resin and once i make some..I feel i have to use it all up. I purchase the resin in the blue box from Micheals..easy stuff.

Would love to hear your experiences with resin..especially your first time!
Cheers!

1 comment:

crimsoncat05 said...

I love this pumpkin! and "the boys" looks like they're having lots of fun!!