Friday, March 5, 2010


Yeah its Friday!! The Stamp convention is this week end..and I am picking up an order from AM Stamps..which I can't wait to get!!!!
We had to give in and get mom a hospital bed only because you can raise and lower it and its easier to get her out..or bed down to help her...another step in this journey. mom says ' oh I have a new bed, how pretty'. She seems to be taking this journey better then I am at times!

I am posting a picture i took in Sante Fe at the Spanish Festival. This artist is Darlene Olivia
McElroy. She entered the Contemporary Contest and this is one of her collages. She is teaching two classes at AU this summer so i thought you would like to see her work..AND..she has a book out ..Image Tranfers. I am doing each and every one...and writing to her with the results! fun!
enjoy!

No comments: