Wednesday, March 31, 2010






Well I took MAC class today on how to organize pictures..lets see if I can remember anything!!

The 1920's book had a lot going on the paper itself..but I still found some areas to embellish and high light...like the pearl on her bathing suit...wait...I won't tell...we can play a game and see how many you can find!!! ( and I will have to go back and count them..ha) A clue...one of the embellishments I found at the stamp convention..thats it.

one detail I forgot..and i will add it..is a label on the Bathing Beauties! ( which will be.." bathing beauties'. that was really creative right?!!!

I think these pictures don't really do the book justice since you can"t see the spine and some of the ribbon embellishments but I ended up really enjoying the challenge...and the journal is a hard cover large black journal and not a composition book...that alone makes the journal seem
more solid...

so thank you for your support on these projects for Phx Childrens Hospital!!!
Enjoy.

No comments: