Sunday, March 21, 2010

cards from sandy






Sunday Sunday. Well after playing UNO with friends..until late...I went to the mail box this morning and found this wonderful surprise..which I am sharing with you..well some of them...there are quite a few...

My friend sandy found a whole deck of these wonderful cards at the Scottsdale Boys and Girls Thrift shop..so if you have never stopped there..now you know..get down there!!!

So.she surprised me..and shared some of them..and I want to share them with you..so I picked 5...( was hard)..and so enjoy!!!

P.S. If you look back in my blog somewhere, you will see sandy with the hat she made at AU in the class Hats to DYE for!! If..this old aged mind..of mine...has forgotten to do that..I will go back on my next update..and include it. This was sandy's first class and she has been running with her new found friend ( art) ever since!!!

so enjoy!!

No comments: