Friday, March 19, 2010






TGIF. Not sure why...oh yeah, john is home..my helper!!
Well Wednesday is my day OUT..Nelli comes for mom from 12 to 7! So I rolled down the
windows on the car ..opened the sunroof and shouted WORLD HERE I COME!
WHERE TO? Mamogram..and tax man! can you believe..I am that excited..something wrong here. But..Wednesday night is also Mixed Media night..so i have attached some pictures of our show and tell. My friends are just sooo talented...and we have a new member ..Lena. Welcome Lena.

the pictures ( not sure which order cause sometimes..last mentioned becomes first shown..so Kim..has to re-educate me)...but they are of a couple new books I started. Decided to show you the BEFORE..and then later the AFter. Look closely at the clock book front cover..I started some embellishing..but not nearly done...the 20's..paper..is really going to be fun to embellish..so again..this is just the BEFORE. And..can't forget mom...drinking coffee ( well i told her it was coffee but it was chicken noodle soup). Mom loves coffee but not good for her...and noodle soup is.!

She told me today ' lets go for a ride...but remember, my car is full of dogs...I love dogs".
I said..Mom I am allergic to dogs so we can't go today...she says " well I can't find my keys anyway". I tell you...its actually fun talking to her..you have to find some fun in all this!

So enjoy the pictures of our talented group...and dont' forget..your welcome to join!!!
cheers.

No comments: